Healthy Weight Loss Program
This isn't a fad diet or a kind of quick fix, but the start of a lifestyle overhaul that will see you reach your weight loss goals, but also optimise your health, increase your energy, and become more confident.
The program consists of two modules:
- Nutrition 101 - Here you will get an overview of how to eat healthy and gain a deeper understanding of the role each macronutrients play in your diet. There are shopping lists and handouts that you can use to plan your meals and manage your portion sizes.
- Conquer Emotional Eating - In this module, we will examine some common reasons why we eat and self-sabotage ourselves with food and how we can banish these bad habits for good.
- BONUS: Rapid Transformational Therapy Recording: Listen to this audio everyday for 21 days (and then when needed after). The audio is a powerful transformational tool which will help you change your eating behaviour permanently.
In this module, we are going to look at some of the basics of nutrition including:
- Macronutrients: Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fat.
- Matching your energy (calorie) intake to requirements.
- Getting the correct portion sizes at each meal.
- Balancing your blood sugar
- Incorporating regular movement.
One of the most important things you can do to help your succeed at your weight loss goal is to plan and/or prepare your meals ahead of time. My clients say the biggest factors in choosing to eat junk or convenience foods are:
- Not having the time to cook.
- Not having the ingredients available.
- Not knowing what to cook.
- Not liking the meals that they would consider healthy.
I have included some resources here to help you with your food shopping. Experiment with as much variety as you have available. (Note: the shopping lists here provided by Precision Nutrition incorporate ALL forms of protein, carbohydrates, and fats - some of which may not be the cultural norm where you live.)
There are also the Create Your Perfect Meal and Calories Control Guides which will help you put together healthy, delicious meals and get the correct portion sizes and macronutrient split for you.
Conquer Emotional Eating:
In this module, we are going to look at some of the common reasons why we overeat or self-sabotage our efforts to eat healthier and lose weight.
This module covers:
- Types of Emotional Eaters
- Some of the causes of emotional eating
- Getting back in touch with your physiological hunger cues.
- How you can conquer emotional eating and normalise your relationship with food.
Use the workbook to go deeper into the topics and what might be causing you to eat in an unhealthy way.